Friday, November 15, 2013

BECCA The One Perfecting Face Brush

BECCA  The One Perfecting Brush


BECCA
The One Perfecting Brush
10 Brushes in One!

I don't think you could imagine my happiness when I came across this brush at Sephora, unless you knew how long I was waiting for it. For almost a year now, I had been waiting and wanting a brush exactly like this. I had been tirelessly searching and asking around at about every Beauty Store that I visit if they had anything like it. They would look at me with a blank stare, when I would try to describe it and have no idea what I was talking about. I had seen a similar brush used on me that retails for almost 4 times the price than this one does, and I had wanted one like it for over a year. I went back and forth debating buying it and just could not justify the price. I knew eventually that "One" would come and it would be just perfect! So when I finally saw this brush at Sephora by BECCA, I eagerly snatched it up and took it home. I used it at once with my BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation and could not believe the flawless results. I was so happy that I had waited, because this Brush is everything that it promises to be and more. To make it even more exciting, it works even better than the similar one that would have costs me 4 times the price. So you could imagine after waiting over a year and looking all over for one, how EXCITED I was to finally get my hands on this brush!

Flat edges fit the linear contours of your face,
while curved corners allow for targeted, more precise application.



What it is: A true beauty multitasker, this patent-pending brush cuts makeup application time in half by replacing 10 other brushes and tools.
What it does: From start to finish, primer to powder, The One Perfecting Brush can be used with liquids, creams, powders and anything in between. Non-porous, high-quality goat hair allows product to sit on top of bristles rather than absorbing, ensuring a seamless application with no wasted product. It can be used effectively as a foundation brush, powder brush, contour brush, bronzer brush, stipple brush, blush brush, fan brush, concealer brush, kabuki, or sponge.
The bristles are packed in a 3.5 inch horizontal design allowing you to effortlessly and evenly cover larger or smaller surface areas. The density of the brush creates a smooth, even, and airbrushed application every time, taking the guesswork out of brushwork. Flat edges fit the linear contours of your face, while curved corners allow for targeted, more precise application. Long, flexible bristles make a variety of application techniques possible including: targeted application, stippling, blending, contouring, and highlighting.
What else you need to know: The bristles are free of dye, ensuring they will not lose shape or softness over time, and the unique shape of the handle and soft-touch finish provide complete control during application, allowing you to create your desired look.
Suggested Usage: With foundation: -Using the broad side of the brush, sweep foundation horizontally across forehead and then move to cheeks and chin.
-Finish by sweeping vertically down the nose using the narrow surface of the brush.
With highlighter: -Using the narrow surface of the brush, sweep illuminator down the tops of cheekbones and down the bridge of nose.
With mineral bronzing powder or contour enhancer: -Using the narrow surface of the brush, sweep brush under cheekbones, down sides of nose, and around temples.
With blush or beach tint:
-Using the corner of the brush, buff into apples of cheeks using a circular motion and blend out.
Brush Care: -Wash at least every two weeks if used daily.
-Gently wash bristles in lukewarm water with a mild alcohol-free soap or baby shampoo.
-Do not submerge brush in water.
-Avoid tugging or squeezing bristles when cleaning.
-Lay flat on a towel to dry.
-To prevent bristle frizz, after cleaning use a small amount of hair conditioner on the ends of the bristles.
-Thoroughly remove with water.

You can really see how every detail went into this brush!
The handle of the brush is designed just right to hold comfortably with it's curved edges.

How I Hold the Brush when Applying Foundation,
Contouring and than Applying Bronzer and Blush!
Very Easy to Hold with your Left Hand!

I like to add my Foundation to the Brush First!
I add a drop or two of my foundation to the brush and than lightly dab a bit on the foundation on my forehead, cheeks, chin, nose, and neck. I than use the brush as described above to blend it in to the most amazing flawless finish in seconds.

I love using the Brush with my New BECCA Rose Gold Shimmering Perfector.
I use the entire length of the brush when contouring and applying bronzer since I use in the same areas of my face. I just love how the brush hugs around your temples and jawline when contouring. I just use the edge of the brush when I apply my blush or illuminator, so I can get it in a more precise area than you would need to when contouring or bronzing.

Final Thoughts:
I have been waiting for a brush like this to come into my life for a very long time and I am so happy! It is everything it says to be and more. I recommend this brush to anyone who has a love for makeup brushes and loves a flawless finish. I also recommend this brush to anyone who is looking to invest in face brushes, because this brush serves so many purposes. It can do it all! I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope this helped anyone looking for a absolutely spectacular brush!

Coming Up Next:
Some Really Good Primer and Foundation....
Thanks,

Sik Glam

26 comments:

Lily (Beauty With Lily) said...

Wow!! What a beautiful makeup brush!! It's so big and I love that you can use it for anything!!

Can't wait for more Becca reviews!!

xo, Lily

Unknown said...

That is one heck of a sexy brush

Shalunya21 said...

The only other time I have seen a brush similar to this on Wayne Goss' channel. But your post makes this sound so completely delightful! I might have to put this on my wish list!! Thanks for sharing. (◕‿◕✿)

Unknown said...

Thanks Lily,

It is quite a unique brush. Very fun to play with and use. Especially with its expert results...:)

Unknown said...

Thanks Betti,

Yep it's got curves on it and everything...It sure works well! Great addition to the Family...:)

Unknown said...

Thanks Shalunya,

Yes there have been similar brushes they have been around for a long time (hence my long search) and my delight when I found this one. But they were all overseas and way more Expensive. This one works great for the price and the Quality!!

Madame Keke said...

Replacing 10 other brushes? That sounds very promising, I have to check out Sephora my next trip! Thanks for this info!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

What an amazing makeup brush! ! I've never heard/seen anything like it before! :-) that's awesome. ...can you imagine, never having to bother with a brush roll full of makeup brushes again? Wow :-) Thanks so much for sharing! Xx

Unknown said...

Thanks Pakize,

Yes it is definitely something to check out. I love using it. My favorite ways to use it so far is for foundation, contouring, bronzing, and blush...:)

Unknown said...

Thanks Louise,

Yes it is quite the brush. I have not tried it on my eyes yet. You could def do a sweep of a shape. But I am not sure if it could do all the small detailing that goes into eye looks....But it is still amazing for the face alone..:)

Liz Outh said...

This brush looks really cool and I love the versatility of it! Considering its size, it really does look to prove it can cut down time on makeup application! Eeeekkk, I'm so happy you found this and got it. It just seems so meant to be isn't it after waiting so long for something so perfect to come out? Hehe =) Thank you for sharing this with us my love! xoxo

Unknown said...

Thanks LIz,

Yes I was sooo excited when I saw this after my long exhausted search!!!! It is pretty cool...and very soft to the touch. I love it....:)

Unknown said...

Wow, this brush really looks amazing! Thank you so much for sharing this! XOXO, Sissi http://www.beauty4free2u.com

Unknown said...

What an amazing brush!! I think it is absolutely fabulous that it does EVERYTHING!! What a great investment!

Unknown said...

Thanks Sissi,

Yes it is amazing and fun to work with too..

Thanks...:) xx

Unknown said...

Thanks Terri,

Yes it was a great investment and it can truly do a lot. It is a lot of fun to work with too. I am very pleased with my purchase. Thanks for liking it...:)

Unknown said...

Wow this looks amazing!! Geisha use a brush like this. You always find the coolest products! I am very glad you finally found this amazing brush. hehe xxoo

Anonymous said...

it look really good :) i have seen something like this in MAC store for bronzing and it were super expensive :) thanks for sharing my love :) xx
www.ambifashion.com

Melanfolia said...

Brush looks very comfortable in usage! Never thought this kind of brushes could serve so many purposes! Great review, thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

OOH We have wanted one like that for a long time too that MAC carries but just cannot afford the mac price! This is fantastic!!!! Thanks so much for sharing your find!

Unknown said...

Thanks Laurie, It is is a really cool brush. I find now that I have had it for a while. That I use it most for my foundation and bronzing/contouring. It leaves the most flawless finish with your foundation and it is is so quick to use. Thanks for the nice comment..:)

Unknown said...

Thanks Ambi,
I have not seen the Mac one and I go in their quite a bit. I think with contouring, once you get good at it...You can use anything..I like this most for applying foundation and the flawless finish it leaves. I love a flawless canvas to work on...It makes doing your makeup so much better and I find it makes you want to more effort in to it...:) Thank you very much for the comment..:)

Unknown said...

Thanks Elizabeth,
Yes it can do so much. I find I am using it most with my foundations. It leaves the most amazing flawless finish. I also do some bronzing and contouring with it. I love it. It is a great brush to own if you love Brushes. Also a great brush to own if you want to apply your foundation quickly and flawlessly. It literally takes me maybe 30 seconds...neck and all..Thank you sooo much for commenting..I really appreciate it...:)

Unknown said...

Thanks Ash and Julie,

I have not seen or heard or the MAC one. I will have to check it out for fun!! I love this brush. I find I use it a lot for foundation because it is quick and leaves such an amazing finish.. Thanks for commenting as I appreciate it soo mush. I will have a lot of New Stuff coming soon..:)

Anonymous said...

its looks really pretty :) xx
www.ambifashion.com

Unknown said...

Thanks Ambi..it is....:)