Wednesday, November 13, 2013

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Rose Gold

BECCA
Shimmering Skin Perfector™ 
Pressed - Rose Gold


The Best Blush to ever Come in My Life!
As you can see, I couldn't wait to use it before taking photo's..:)


I came across this BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector™ at Sephora in Rose Gold and could not resist buying it. The color was the most beautiful Rose Gold that I have ever seen done in any blush, highlighter, or powder. I was even more blown away when I got home and applied it to my cheekbones and the most gorgeous color of warm rose gold glowed from my cheekbones. It only enhanced their beauty and left the most gorgeous glow. I can't get enough of this powder and have shelved all of my other blushes since I have bought it. Besides being the best color that I have seen done in a blush, it also has a slight shimmer to it. This leads to the highlighting effect of my cheekbones and wherever else I apply it. I love a powder/blush that has just the right amount of an illuminating effect to it and this one does!

Here is the Skinny of the Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Pressed in Rose Gold:

What it is: A creamy powder luminizer with an embossed finish in a limited-edition Rose Gold holiday shade.
What it does: This creamy powder luminizer is like crushed gemstones in a compact for refined luminosity in any light. The formula features ultrafine luminescent pearls that adjust and become one with your skin so your perfect glow is never lost. Unlike the traditional pressed powder method, which simply mixes and compresses dry ingredients, this proprietary formula is a blend of wet and dry pigments ensuring a balanced application every time.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens
What else you need to know: This formula features multitoned, ultrafine pigment pearls that adjust to skin’s natural undertones. It is the sequel to the cult-favorite liquid Shimmering Skin Perfector™.
Directions:Sweep across face or apply to targeted areas including cheekbones, brow bones, and bridge of nose.
Suggested Usage: -To get the perfect glow for the holidays, use Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Pressed Rose Gold with The One Perfecting Brush.
-Apply the illuminator up the cheekbones and down the center of the nose with linear sweeps.
-Three quick sweeps is all you need for a perfectly placed highlight.
Becca Stylist Tip: -For fuller-looking lips, follow lip gloss or lipstick with a dab of Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed to the center of your lower lip.



The Packaging!
There is a lot of product for the price!

This powder/blush would be perfect for anyone. I have worn it at my fairest and with self tanner on and it always looks flawless. It was designed with ultrafine pigment pearls that adjust to your natural undertone to look just right on your skin. I have quickly become obsessed with this blush and wear it with every makeup look that I create. My new favorite trick is to use it also as a highlighter under my brow to create an highlighting effect there. I do this when I am finishing up my makeup look and it just ties the whole look together.

Swatched: Rose Gold Shimmering Skin Perfector™
It leaves the most beautiful Rose Gold color that just makes you look and feel so gorgeous!

Final Thoughts:
I am obsessed with this new shade of Shimmering Skin Perfector™. I just love how it just makes my skin glow and look so healthy. I know that this shade was launched for the holidays, but I will be wearing it all year long. It will look so amazing in the summer with a tan or on holiday laying by the pool. I would honestly recommend this powder to anyone with any skin tone due to it's ultrafine pigment pearls that adjust to your skin’s natural undertone. I don't just recommend it, I encourage you to go out and get this powder. I want you to look and feel the most beautiful that you can this Holiday Season and all year long! You can't go wrong with this powder. I have tried and own many of the best powder/blushes out there and this is at the top of my list! I hope you enjoyed this post and please look for many New BECCA Products to come this week and next! It's a brand that I am proud to buy, wear, and share with you!

Coming Up Next:
What I apply this powder and my foundation with by BECCA:

The Face Brush I have been waiting for my whole life for....
Thanks.

Sik Glam

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi baby girl! I missed your face :) This blush is amazing! I love that swatch. This is something I would love to try out soon. I love the way it just adds a flush of color and does overpower the natural skin tone!! so perfect :)

Unknown said...

This is so gorgeous! I totally fell in love when I saw the swatch. I'm definitely gonna look into picking this up. Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

Thanks Laurie,
I miss you too...:) Amazing is the Perfect Word. It is truly one of my favorites of my whole life. I am thinking of asking for one for Christmas because I know I am going to use this one up..It looks so good on....I can't get enough of it. I just leave it on my vanity..There is not point of putting it away because I can't stop using it. You are so right about it being just perfect....:) Thanks for liking it...:)

Unknown said...

Thanks Chelsea,
I am soooooo Happy that you liked this. It truly makes my day!! I really hope that you get it and enjoy it as much as I do....:) You are Welcome....:)

Shalunya21 said...

This looks sooooo amazing! Such a pretty Rose Gold color. Sounds completely delightful I keep hearing GREAT things about Becca and I am thoroughly enjoying your reviews dear! Thanks for sharing (◕‿◕✿)

Shalunya21 said...

I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award because I always enjoy your blog.
http://shalunyaboyet.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-versatile-blogger-award-is-to-honor.html

Unknown said...

Thanks Shalunya,

Yes this is a great blush....I am sooo happy that I bought it! Yes BECCA is a great Brand that I have been a Fan of for a very Long Time!! I used to have to buy it in London before it came to Sephora...Imagine my Happiness...:)

Unknown said...

Thanks Shalunya,

Thank You for Nominating me. That means the world to me! Very kind of you!! I am deeply appreciative...:)

Madame Keke said...

It has a beautiful hue to it, love this powder! Would be great for contouring and highlighting.

xoxo

Unknown said...

Thanks Pakize,

That is what I love about it so much. I can use it as a blush and highlighter as the same time. I also just started using in the inner corner of my eye when I wear neutral or gold tones and it looks amazing!!

Liz Outh said...

Wowzers, this blush is beautiful!!! I love the rose gold color and have never thought of a thing to apply a rose gold color to my face. This is a beautiful gem indeed! I appreciate the fact of how this blush adjusts to your natural undertone, definitely perfect to wear all year round like you said! Thank you for sharing with us this beautiful product love.

P.S. I am loving your new photo setup for your products! It's so sparkly and festive! Where do you get your ideas from?!?! I wish I can be creative as you! Hehe =)

Unknown said...

Thanks LIz,

Yes this is a blush that can go with any look. I wore in my last with photo shoot with Blue eyeshadows and it looked amazing...Very Versatile...:) I basically do my set ups based on my mood and time. I look at what I am photographing and find things that will make it pop that I have around....I get my ideas from my head. I wish i had a better answer!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that is GORGEOUS!! I LOVE Rosegold colors, particularly for the eyes and cheeks. That is truly stunning! I will DEFINITELY have to look into buying this one. I think it would likely end up being my favorite go-to blush! LOVE it!

Unknown said...

Thanks Terri,
Yes this has become my favorite blush. It is so beautiful. Yes it also looks so beautiful on the eyes. My new favorite trick is to use it in my inner corners and than also under my brows...Ohh it is so beautiful...I think it would end up ending your go-to-blush too...:)

Cdelbeauty.blogspot.com said...

Hey Sik Doll~ I missed you! love these products I have been on a rose gold kick! I must add this in my life! I received my 20 dollar vib gift card I think I am going to have to pick these up with that.

Unknown said...

Thanks Cynthia,

I miss you too. It's funny I was thinking about how you were doing the other day...:) I hope very blessed and having a wonderful Holiday Season. I can't think of a better way to spend that gift card. I might even get another one I love it so much. I haven't been able to wear makeup (story for later) for almost a week and a half and I miss it soooo much!! I really hope that you get it and love it as much as I do!!! Keep me posted on if you get it and stay it touch. I miss you too!!

Anonymous said...

looks a pretty blush :) i would try it soon :) xx
www.ambifashion.com

Unknown said...

Thanks Ambi,
You should definitely try it..:) I think it would look beautiful...:)