Saturday, October 26, 2013

Would You Rather? The Beauty Edition Tag!!


I was tagged by both Gorgeous Gals Ashley @ http://ciaobella0816.blogspot.com and The Makeup Squid @http://www.themakeupsquid.com to do this Tag.

Thank You...;)




1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?

Lose Palettes and Eyeshadow! My "Must Haves" are mascara and lip gloss. I could use a dark brown eyeliner to fill in my brows and lipstick for a hint of blush. I would just improvise as much as I could. 


 2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

Chop it off because it would regrow and than I would not have hair down to my ankles when I am 90!! (hopefully) 

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

I am assuming this means with makeup. If so, pink! I don't look that well with coral tones unless I am tan.

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

Clothes, not even a second thought...


5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

Eyeliner as lipstick. That could easily be done with the right color but eventually my lips would get dry..:( I could not use lipstick on my eyes, it would irritate them.

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

I would have to say Sephora because they are a great Company and have a vast variety. There would be a lot of products I would miss though!

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?

I would have to say lip because I enjoy doing my eyes the best and use on average three different colors on my eyes when I do them! I would just pick my favorite nude for my lips and deal with it.

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

I hate being cold so I would pick winter clothes in the summer and just wear the bare minimum and cut off the sleeves of the tops and cut off the pant legs to make shorts..;)

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

 I would pick dark because I usually pick colors based of my mood. It is fall right now and getting cold and dark early. Blah!!

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?

Lip product because I am assuming that it can be an skin care. I can't live without my Favorite eye cream! Plus, I could possibly use it on my lips too...

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

That's a tough one!!! Wait!!! I had to chop my hair off in the earlier question, therefore this can't be answered!

12.) Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?

Never paint my nails. I would just use Nail Art Stickers!

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?

Lol....If I shaved them, they would grow back (EVENTUALLY)!!! So I guess Shave. There is no way I am walking around looking like Graucho Marx....

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

Nail Polish.....


Well this was fun and funny...lol...:)

The next person I tag to do this hilarious tag is...

Ina @http://www.instantdelight.com

and whomever else would like to to do it.....:)

Thanks,

Sik Glam

6 comments:

Lily (Beauty With Lily) said...

Isn't this such a crazy tag! I like how you answered question 11..haha!!

xo's, Lily

Unknown said...

Thanks Lily,

Yes it was quite the tag..lol...;) I love finding a loop hole...lol...XX

ashleymariablogs said...

Love your answers girl. Haha. It looks like you answered with such ease. You go girl! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Ashley,

It was entertaining and funny....:) I think it was because "If only life's decisions were this easy"!! Not that I would want to make any of those wacked out ones..lol...

Justina McNear said...

Lol you are too funny. You're right you wouldn't have to worry about a pony tail or a messy bun lol. I also said that I would rather sweat my ass off in the summer rather than freeze in the winter. love this lol

Unknown said...

Thanks Justina,

Nope they shoulda thought of that when they were writing this...lol...Which makes this entire Tag "Null and Void"...lol...:)

Yes being Cold in the winter Stinks..:) Ahhhh its coming.....:(

Thanks for commenting..Means a lot to me..:)