Wednesday, September 18, 2013

This or That Tag!


This or That Tag!

My girl The Makeup Squid  @ http://themakeupsquid.blogspot.com tagged me! She has a fantastic Blog and also a Fabulous YouTube Channel. I love watching her videos, she seems like such a Natural and So Real!

On to the Tag:

MAKEUP:

1. Blush or Bronzer- Bronzer (Not even a competition) You can always add life to you face, contour, and bronze with bronzer. Blush is just blush!!
2. Lip Gloss or Lip Stick- This is hard because I tend to wear more Lipstick in the F/W and Glosses in the S/S. If I had to pick, I would have to pick Gloss!
3. Eyeliner or Mascara- Mascara, I think Mascara is one of Makeup's Greatest Inventions! I even wear it on my light/no makeup days to look more awake.
4. Foundation or Concealer- Concealer because you can turn concealer into a foundation...;)
5. Natural or Colored Eye Shadow- Natural but I would miss my colors!
6. Pressed or Loose Eye Shadow- Pressed! Loose is fun, but I wouldn't miss it!
7. Brush or Sponge- Brushes! I only use a Sponge to set my concealer!

Nails:

1. Opi or China Glaze- OPI! I don't even know if I have used the other!
2. Long or Short- Short!
3. Acrylic or Natural- Natural. I had acrylic back in the day and it tore my nails apart.
4. Bright or Dark- Dark. I do like a bright once in a while.
5. Flower or No Flower- No Flower! I love nail art but I am not down with the flower, unless it is done right!

Body:

1. Perfume or Body Splash- Neither, they both give me Migraines. I have to use a scented body lotion. I can get away with some Body Splashes, but not many!
2. Lotion or Body Butter- Lotion because it is faster, but I do love a rich body butter in the winter!
3. Body Wash or Soap- Soap and only White Antibacterial Dial! Its the most effective antibacterial one on the market!
4. Lush or other- Lush! The store too!


Fashion:

Love fashion, my favorite designer at the moment: Alexander McQueen is my Favorite Design House.
1. Jeans or Sweat Pants - Leggings, I may have over a hundred pairs in every design, color, and texture you could imagine! Once you go Leggings, You can Never go Back!
2. Long sleeves or short sleeve?  Long because I like F/W Fashion Better!
3. Dress or Skirt?  Dress because it is a Whole Outfit in one!
4. Scarves or Hat- Scarves! You can always rap one around your head in a Blizzard Suddenly Occurs!
5. Studs or dangling earrings- Studs!
6. Necklace or bracelet- Necklace. I wear a good luck necklace everyday of my life with a cross and a very special ring on it.
7. Heels or flats-  Flats unless it is a Chunky Heal or Comfortable Wedge.
8. Cowboy boots or riding boots - Uhhhhhh Riding...;)
9. Jackets or Hoodies - This one is Hard. I love me a hoodie but I also love dressing down (Tee and Leggings) and wearing a "To-Die-For Coat" over it and making it my outfit!
10. Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe - Forever 21by Far!!

Hair:

1. Curly or Straight- Straight or Blown Straight with big Bouncy Curls!
2. Bun or Ponytail - Bun. My go to third day (Don't have time to wash my hair) look!
3. Bobby pin or butterfly clips - Bobby Pins and they must be Japanese!
4. Hairspray or gel - Hairspray!
5. Long or short- Looooooooooooong!
6. Dark or light- Dark!
7. Side swept bangs or fully bangs - Side Swept if I had them!!
8. Up or down- Down!

Random:

1. Rain or shine- Shine. I would rather it snow than rain. I hate rain!
2. Summer or winter- Summer!
3. Fall or spring- Fall!
4. Chocolate or Vanilla- Vanilla! Never really got into Chocolate. I know weird!

The Beauties I tag are: Drum Roll Please.....

Elizabeth @ http://liz-breygel.blogspot.com
Chelsea http://themakeupjunkie0106.blogspot.com/
Cynthia http://cdelbeauty.blogspot.com

I apologize if you have already been tagged!

Thanks,

Sik Glam

8 comments:

Melanfolia said...

Nice answers:)

Liz Outh said...

Love all of your answers!!! Now may I ask you... why Japanese bobby pins specifically??? Share me your secret! Hehe =) xx

Anonymous said...

This was a fun post to do wasn't it? Love your answers and especially that you chose Alexander McQueen as your fave design house. ONE DAY I will own something by him. LOL... :)

M + K said...

we loved this post! we would choose blush over bronzer and spring over fall any day!!Keep up the good work:)

www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

Unknown said...

Thanks Elizabeth...:)

Unknown said...

Thanks Liz. Ahhh Japanese Bobby Pins. There is nothing like them. They hold you hair 1000 times better than the regular. Now you can go online and buy them at a premium or you can buy them at Sally Beauty Supply by Sally Beauty Supply. I will tweet a picture of them later today. They just have better grip and hold and you need less! Trust me..Once you use them, You will see!!! They also work well for people like me who have fine hair and regular bobby pins tend to slip!! Hope this helped!!! The picture will be better!!

Unknown said...

Thanks 20/30 girls. Well it is very sad he is gone but Amazing that his legacy lives on! Don't feel too bad! I only have maybe 5-8 items???!!! They also have the McQ line which is very similar to the Main Line and is lower priced. Some things are quite similar..I have a couple of items from that too!! Loves it!! Watch for sales on Net a Porter!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks M+K for the comment and enjoying the post!